What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
Types of cookies we use
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your web browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
We also use first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by our website, whereas third-party cookies are set by other websites that we may use for advertising or analytics purposes.
Your cookie choices
You can also opt-out of certain types of cookies, such as those used for advertising purposes, by visiting the following links:
- For users in the United States: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- For users in Europe: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Here are some helpful resources where you can learn more about cookies and how to control them:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.