Last updated: April 5, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from our users:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): This is information that can be used to identify you personally. We only collect PII that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter, leave a comment, or contact us through our contact form.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII): This is information that cannot be used to identify you personally. We automatically collect non-PII when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Improve our website’s content and user experience
- Respond to inquiries and provide customer support
- Send newsletters and promotional materials to users who have opted in
- How We Protect Your Information
- We take your privacy seriously and implement various security measures to protect your information.
- We use secure servers and employ industry-standard techniques to safeguard your PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on these links, you are leaving our website, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Top10Natural.com is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with PII, we will delete that information from our records.
Top10Natural participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may earn commissions on products purchased through our links to retailer sites. When you make a purchase through an affiliate link, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Understanding Cookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- How to Manage Cookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): https://gdpr-info.eu/
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Resources to Opt-Out:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Page: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out Page: https://optout.aboutads.info/
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) Opt-Out Page: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout